Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ty's Birthday and Mother's Day

Happy Birthday! Yesterday was Ty's 32 Birthday. YEAH!! Birthday's are a great time to think about life. It's hard to believe we're in our 30's. We have 3 wonderful kids and have been married for 10 years. Ty is planning on starting school in the Fall to get his Masters a MBA in Information Technology. I think it's just competition because I already have mine ;)

We went out to Tom (Ty's Brother) yesterday and then went to my Mom's for a Mother's Day celebration. It was so fun getting together with the families. I love hanging out with Jessica & Russ' Family and the Jonny & Tiffany's Family. We need to get together more often.

I got some workout tapes for Mother's Day and some really great cards. It was really cute while be were picking out cards there was a lady next to us who said it was her first Mother's Day. She had a 10 week old. I remember my first Mother's Day as a new Mom. I can't believe this is my 9th Mother's Day. I love being a Mom and taking care of my 3 children. Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Ya know, I really should look at my birthday calendar more often. I'm so sorry that Ty hasn't received anything from us. I repent and ask for forgiveness cuz I'll get it in the mail today. Thanks for the post. I love hearing what's going on down there.

Amy Pennington said...

hey Jarah,

I saw you on Michelle's blog. How are you? I have a blog too just follow my profile! Lots to read I am sure! Hope all is well with you.
Do you have a facebook?