Saturday, May 3, 2008

Allergies?

I really didn't feel well this week. I was sneezing and my nose was running. I can never tell if it's allergies or a virus. I still went to work because it wasn't that bad. It would have been harder to make sub plans. I actually didn't feel bad at all just tired. I can home Thursday and sleep from 6-8 and still went to bed at 10. That was so nice!

The kids are all doing well. Sabrina keeps saying she doesn't want to play soccer. She has refused to practice the last 2 times. We take her and then she will only sit on the bench. Katelyn has practiced for her the last two times. We love Sabrina's coach and are not to fond of Katelyn's coach. The strange thing is Sabrina plays so well. She is so cute out there. Oh well what can you do. We'll have to try something else for to do. Katelyn and Jason both say they want to play in the fall.

Only 5 more weeks of school! I had applied for Summer School but then decided I wanted to play with my kids this summer and Ty's family decided to have a family reunion in July. So I got a e-mail that said I had been selected for Summer School and to go to a meeting. I e-mailed back and said could I just sub. Then I could do it if I wanted or not. I didn't go to the mandatory meeting so I figured I was good. Then I got another e-mail saying congratulations I have been selected to teach summer school. So I sent another e-mailing saying please take me off. Luckily I got a conformation e-mail saying I'm off the list. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get out of it. Could I plead sick all summer? :)

No comments: